Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday (Day at the Beach)

My first born turned 3!! We had a wonderful fun filled day. Grammy and Pops took Lawson to the beach and see the ocean. She loved it. I think I had a permanent smile on my face all day watching her enjoy the sand, water and sun. She still remembers how much she loves the water. She is like her daddy part fish!!
I couldn't help but think what I was doing 3 years ago on her birthday. It seems like yesterday! How she made me and her daddy the happiest people in the world. How our hearts grew so much with love. We are so blessed to have a wonderful daughter!! Happy Birthday my sweet Angel.

Fun in the Sun!!


I love my daddy!


Daddy's girl!


I just ate sand!!


Happy Birthday Lawson- Cake made by Grammy!

The Fitts Family


A Barbie Fishing pole from Grammy and Pops!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lawson!
Maridith I can't believe she is already 3 years old! Looks like you guys had a great time at the beach. Take care - Jill