Thursday, May 22, 2008

Checking in on Wes- 4 months 2 weeks

I thought I would give everyone an update on how my little man is doing! He is a busy guy between growing leaps and bounds he also has had a very busy social calendar. Take a look...

Wes found his feet on Mother's day!!

This weekend Owen arrived from FL- they napped together- so sweet!!
He loves taking a stroll- I didn't realize he was big enough for the umbrella stroller until Nana got it out. It was a bitter sweet moment for me!

Then his friend Hudson came over. They were born on the same day! Hudson is 32mins older.
Look at Wes trying to sit-up. (don't worry I don't leave him unattended unbuckled!)

Now Wes is sucking his thumb! If his thumb gets caught up in a blanket and he can't get to- it he is not a happy camper. Can you say "BRACES!!" I wonder if he is going to be a lefty. Grammy and Pops are lefties.
Wes loves hanging out with the family

My big happy boy!! (Lawson loves to put him in shoes!)

3 comments:

CharGrill said...

What great photos! I think he looks like you and Collins both!

Elizabeth said...

Great pictures! He is growing so fast!

Anonymous said...

I cannot get over how big he is! Is it me or does he seem to be growing faster than Lawson?

As always, I love the pictures!

Love,

L