Monday, May 19, 2008

Busy busy Weekend


Nana getting some love from Wes!


When my parents arrived - this is how Lawson was dressed!!

I had a long weekend with the children. I took off Friday since I had already worked 50+ hours in 4 days so I decided I needed some extra time with them. On Friday we also had planned a portrait shoot at a local photographers. Taking two children to a photo shoot is SOOOOO stressful!! Wow!! But I have a feeling the pictures are going to be awesome, so it will be well worth it.

Friday afternoon my parents arrived!! I love it when my parents visit. They wanted to see the grandchildren before they are off to Australia for two weeks!! They also celebrated Lawson's 3rd birthday early. They got her the coolest coaster car. Then Donna and Owen arrived from Florida for a party we were all hosting. It was wonderful seeing her. Owen is a doll baby!! Then, Saturday evening we went to a wedding party for fellow Meredith "Avenging" Angel, Melinda and her husband Ben. We partied all night-Okay that is a lie, until 10:30pm, It is sad we can't party like we use too!! We had a great time and wish the happy couple best wishes!!

Sunday, my parents left and we had some friends over for a play date!!! Wheww!! I am tired from the weekend!! I need another day just to rest from the weekend activities!

No comments: