Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!


I wanted to take a moment and wish my sweet parents Happy Anniversary!! They have been married for 32 years today. My parents are truly my heroes. I really can't say to much without getting teary eyed but I want everyone to know how much I adore you both and how much I look up to you! You have taught me so much and I am forever grateful to you both. I am so lucky to have you as parents and it all started 32 years ago today!!
I have added some pictures of the love birds!! I am in trouble for this one but I don't care. They are such a handsome couple!!! (gotta love the suit)
I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!

1 comment:

Donna Wright said...

Yeah - Congrats to them! I am digging that suit! He looks like John Travolta! Happy Anniversary you two!!