Monday, December 22, 2008

Saddest Sheep in Bethlehem

Last Thursday we went to Lawson's Preschool program and it was precious. She was a sheep and looked adorable and Lawson did...not so good...but the other the children did great. Lawson got stage freight and wanted her mommy. I couldn't believe it!! I had been hearing these songs for 3 weeks to the point I knew them all, Daddy had taken off work to come to the program, and we got to watch Lawson run off the stage. I was a tad disappointed and surprised but mostly it broke my heart to see her so upset! I did get her to go back up there to say the last phrase "Jesus is the Light" Oh well maybe next year!!

Lawson getting up on the stage


Lawson breaking down...


Lawson on the stage long enough for a picture, pretty sad but pretty cute too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too sweet! Maybe next year. She still needs her mommy. Nana

Anonymous said...

She is so precious anyway! Bless her sweet heart!
Grammy