Monday, December 15, 2008

Wesley's Christmas Stocking



IT IS DONE!!! I finished it yesterday the 14th so I beat my old record of the 23rd. Lawson has just loved watching me make his stocking. She would come in the playroom/sewing room and say "Wes is asleep please sew Wes' stocking" She helped me pick out the buttons and was always so encouraging! As she would say "That is beautiful my sweet-darling." Hopefully, Wes will like his stocking when he gets older.

On a side note: Daddy Fitts painted the front door yesterday. Oh my, it is terrible. It is like a bubble gum pink. Hopefully, with more coats it will look better but right now it is just
awful!! If it doesn't work out it might be black for the holidays.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is just so beautiful! I am sure Wes will always cherish it. It looks nice beside Lawson's!
Grammy

Elizabeth said...

It is beautiful! You did a great job. I might have to ride by just to check out the door:)

Jennifer said...

I love his stocking...you did a great job! Just go with the idea of yellow for the door...j/k...with more coats of red paint I'm sure it will look great!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the stocking! You continue checking off your list in record time this year. Can I put in a request for you to do mine and Will's stocking?

Also, can you please put a picture of the door up?

L