Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Great- Grandma Visit

Yesterday my grandmother, Mamma II, made a very quick visit up north. She flew in (if you knew how fast she drove you would say fly too) around 11AM and was out the door by 2PM. She brought us a wonderful lunch and gifts for everyone and then she was gone. I have not seen her since April but I will see her soon in SC! It is hard to believe Mamma II is in her 70s! I can only hope I have her energy and spunk when I am her age!



Mamma II brought her friend Gene with her. Lawson just loved him! I don't often get sad about my grandfather, Daddy Bob, passing but seeing Lawson hugging on Gene made me a tad sad because I know Daddy Bob would of been head over heels over his Great-grandchildren. Anyway... It was so funny when they left Lawson said "Mr. Gene doesn't have any hair, I will buy him some hair for Christmas, would that be nice?"

Thank you for coming up and seeing us it was a wonderful Christmas treat!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures! Mama II, you just have to love her! I want her energy! She is so beautiful!
Gale

Elizabeth said...

I love Mama II...I need to stop by to visit with you guys next time she's in town (provided she's there more than 3 hours!) Great picture of her and the kids.