Saturday, December 13, 2008

Who is training who?

Wesley has figured out how much fun it is to feed Chewy. This has been going on for a few weeks and it makes me wonder "who really training who?" I think Chewy has slowly but surely trained Wes. Watch this play out....

Wes asking for more animal crackers even though he has eaten a plenty. (he waits until he is completely full)


Wes calling for Mr Chew with a grunt and a bang on the highchair. Then tosses over the goods!


Wes takes a bite then gives it to Chewy! Great!


I know your game guys!!! Wes has figured out if he doesn't like green beans or peas he can toss them over the edge and Big Dog will clean it up!! Thanks Mr Chew for training yet another one!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just too cute! I think they are now bonding!

Jennifer said...

I love it! So cute! Smart boy!

Unknown said...

So cute! As a child our dogs always ate my peas and green beans too. Thats how its supposed to be! I love the pictures!