Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Magic Doors

Our conversation leaving pre-school

L: Mommy, I want a car with magic doors. ( pointing to one of these...you know the doors that open up without anyone being around them~ MAGIC!!)



Mommy: I don't want a car with magic doors because that will make mommy feel old (something about driving a FULL SIZE Dodge Ram van in HS has scared me!!)

L: Oh! (thinking) Mommy, your not old so we don't need a car with magic doors.

Mommy: That's right, not now at least, okay?

L: When you get old then can we get a car with magic doors?

Mommy: Probably! (That will be my sign)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Remind me not to get magic doors!

Grammy

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Lawson is hilarious! Yeah I think you paid your dues in HS. ;)

L

Unknown said...

What is this full size Van that you speak of? I don't seem to recall having to drive that. I have blocked those years out of my memory. haha. :)

Unknown said...

Lawson is tooo funny!

Maridith said...

Ryan- you know the big brown monster that we have some of funniest memories from. I guess is some small way we can thank mom and dad. I said small!