Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy Busy Bee

Wow, Christmas is only 16 days away and I still have tons of shopping to do and tons of stuff to make. I am a natural procrastinator so it only seems fitting that I wait until the last minute to make all of these items. It isn’t like I didn’t know Christmas was on the 25th of December or anything!! But it is really hard to make Tree Skirts and Stocking in the heat of summer. I am just not feeling it! So here I am mid-December scrambling to get everything done!! But don’t let me fool you I love the pressure!

So here is my list…

- Wesley’s Christmas stocking (nearing completion-if you recall Lawson’s wasn’t ready until Dec 23rd!!)

- Grandparent’s gifts – done - kudos for me!!

- Kids’ Christmas Pajamas (Wesley’s almost done, Lawson’s not even cut out)

- Tree Skirt (cut out just needs sewing) Because I need two!!

- Teachers’ gifts (still working on ideas)

- Goutier Party project (working on)

- Wesley and Lawson’s gloves to match their hats. (Poor kids have cold hands!!)

Okay, I think that is it. Unless, I see some other great idea online that I have to do because my life isn’t busy enough!

Oh yeah, Christmas cards. I bet some of you would like a Christmas Card! I am working on that too I promise!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm there with you and I'm not a natural procrastinator! I'm struggling through my list and probably going to skip the cards this year.

Anonymous said...

When we were children, it seemed that Christmas would never get here! As an adult, with all of the responsibilities, it just comes so quick! But isn't it fun???? Children make Christmas so much fun!

Grammy

Anonymous said...

*Major* kudos to you for making all those things. I can't even imagine having to sew stuff AND do all the other things that have to get done. Can't wait to see the new stocking!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the kids in their matching PJs. Good luck finishing!

Love, L

The Thompsons said...

For our teachers this year we made cookies and then I attached a $5 Starbucks gift card to the top...coffee w/ cookies...yummy!