Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Baby Makes 19...

Are you serious??...The Duggars are pregnant again!! If you haven't heard here is the article. I am going to keep my opinions to myself, but can you imagine what your body would look like after 19 childbirths!!!

I am sure you are wondering why I am mentioning this. My mind takes me in every direction sometimes...



Well, years ago (when we had cable) I remember watching the Duggar show on TLC, and they cooked Tatertot casserole. It was said to be one of their favorite meals. It looked yummy and really easy. Tuesday night I made Tatertot casserole in honor of the Duggars (not really). It just looked good and I happened to have all the ingredients. It dawned on me if I was cooking for the Duggar family I would need to multiply this recipe by 5. CRAZY!!

In the show I remember the mother was not cooking but her daughters did the chore...I decided to follow her lead...(Hehe)


Now to really follow her lead, I need to have a kid for cleaning the bathrooms, one for doing the laundry, and one for vacuuming.... That should cover all the chores I do not like to do!! Haha!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad Lawson helped with dinner! You need to get busy if you want a kid for all the other chores! Hehe

Lauren said...

I can't believe it... 19!! Also, don't they have a grandchild on the way that can mow the lawn.

Well, at least you have one that will help with supper. Lawson is a beautiful child but in this photo she looks amazing.