Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today is GAME DAY!!

Today is Opening Day of NC State Football season!!

Yes, I am excited. I love football...(I do not want my son to play football but I love to watch other people's sons play!! Haha!!)

I love everything that football represents...tailgating, comradery, the marching band, the adrenaline, the sportsmanship, and the rivalries!! It is FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Well, in honor of today's game I thought I would share with you this picture from 2006!! Today we have a friendly rivalry going on!! I am not even going to be able to watch the game but I will hear about it Friday!!

NC State against South Carolina University

GO WOLFPACK!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Gamecocks!

Unknown said...

I love football too, especially since I was a cheerleader! Getting ready for those Friday night lights was awesome! Saturday was ACC ball. I watch the State games with my daddy.......a wonderful memory with dad.

Unknown said...

Did Mama II make those cool game blankets??????

Maridith said...

Yes, Mamma II made these blankets for Collins and my dad.

CharGrill said...

Go Pack! Right there with ya sista! I'm glad it's on ESPN so I can watch!

Lauren said...

YAY for college football! I love this time of year.

M. Lail said...

Oh , well. Neither team looked good. But it wasa fun night. At least college fb is back!