Monday, September 21, 2009

Indoor Water park

Monday we ventured to the indoor/outdoor Water park Massanuhten Resorts has to offer. The place is awesome!! If you have followed our family this summer you know we love the water! What better way to end the summer then going to a fantastic Water park.

Let the fun begin...

Wesley got a little unsettled in the kiddie area so we ventured out to the big kid area. Gotta love the mushroom
Yep, Lawson loves it too!


On the Lazy River with daddy.


Then it was time to get some pictures of Lawson and Daddy. Guess who had to sit this one out....


Daddy talked Lawson into going down the big slide....Look at me Mommy!!


My big girl went down the big slide...not once but 6 times!


The Water park is not just for kids!


Showing off for the camera!


Then it was time for Wesley to go on the Lazy River.

I was at the Water park, but I am always the one taking the pictures...then when it was time for my "photo opportunity" guess who was trying to steal that from me???


Here we go...see proof I was at the Water park too!


FUN, FUN, FUN!! We will be back!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a neat water park! I am so proud of Lawson going down the big slide! Looks like daddy became a kid for a day!

Avery & Hailey said...

HOW FUN!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun place!

Jennifer said...

Looks like you guys had a blast...!

Anonymous said...

That place looks rad!

-Uncle WiLL

Lauren said...

What an awesome water park. It's no surprise that the kids loved it. Also it looks like the adults really enjoyed themselves as well.