Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 4 of Vacation

I never got to finish my vacation story. So I will start where I left off. Not that anyone really cares but this is my blog and this is my scrapbook. Day 4 of our vacation we decided to do stuff that the resort had to offer. Horseback riding, playing on the playground and going to the indoor pool.

Lawson horseback riding. This was suppose to be a pony ride for $10. Let me tell you, this was not a pony and she went around the stable 5 times. NOT IMPRESSED.


But it is for the kids....I need to remember and Lawson enjoyed herself!


Then we went to the park. Lawson was in the modeling mood!


The phrase for the week (and past month) from Wesley is "I wanna drive, I wanna drive" Here he is driving...very happy!


This makes me happy!!


I didn't bring my camera to the indoor pool, but we were there. Day 4 was a nice relaxing family day!!! I love days like these!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the last picture! So precious!

Lauren said...

The kids look like they had a blast on vacation. I wish I could have made down!

Unknown said...

Lawson looks like Ruthie Camden from 7th Heaven sitting on the horse/pony!

Bojangles Family said...

Maridith--you are an inspiration to me! The kids looks like they had SOOO much fun! They are the cutest, happiest, best looking kids I know!