Friday, September 4, 2009

Let's play baby dolls

When you have an older sister they can have an influence over what the younger child plays. Lawson loves to play baby dolls, so guess who wants to play as well...Wesley. Lucky for us we have PLENTY of dolls in this house. Lawson and Wesley normally play very well together and it is so sweet!! However, their are times when Lawson gets possessive over her dolls and things don't go so smoothly.

I am only documenting the sweet moments...

Everyone has their babies packed up for a walk

Bye-bye!!


"Come on sissy"


Wesley LOVES his baby!!

He is so loving. He feeds it a bottle, asks me to change its diaper, and gives it lots of love.

If you are wondering, no I am not concerned my little boy likes to play baby dolls. I think it will help him with his nurturing side!! Plus, having a boy and girl they will go back and forth on the "gender specific" toys, I think it is completely natural!! I expect one day Lawson will be playing Pirates and Army with Wesley one day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What absolutely precious pictures! The kids are adorable! Grammy is proud of Lawson for sharing her treasured baby dolls!