Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dancing Girl

This week was Parent's Observation Day at Dance Class. I was very reluctant to go inside the class because if you will recall the Pre-school Christmas Program was a little disappointment (to me at least). So about 45 minutes in the class I decided to give it a try and Lawson was Lawson.

She immediately ran up to me as if she hadn't seen me in days. Then I would tell her to please go and listen to the teacher and she would stare at me...


then she watched the people around her. GREAT!!


Then she really started hamming it up for me. So I left!!


At least I got some "action" pictures through the looking glass.


Gotta love her!! She really loves dancing class!!

2 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

Why do they do that? HA! They are total hams until show time and then bam! I think they enjoy being unpredictable.

Unknown said...

She is so adorable and cute!