Friday, February 6, 2009

Lawson's Puzzle Time


(Not happy I am taking her picture- she is busy!)


Over the past 4-5 months she has taken a special interest in puzzles. I remember her daycare teacher saying she could put a 25 "big piece" puzzle together in no time. We have moved up n0w and are working on 30-40 piece puzzles. She loves them & especially loves the one-on-one time with either mommy or daddy. She will say "we can't do puzzles while Wes is awake because he will eat our pieces" So we wait to put them together at Wesley's nap time.


Almost done. In our house we say a lot "let's be part of the team" I read somewhere if children feel they really belong as an important part of the family that when they get older they will continue to communicate with you (we will see how that goes in her teenage years) Anyway. When we were done putting this puzzle together she said "Mommy you and I make a great team" It melted my heart!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad so does puzzles so well! I love your TEAM concept!!!!!!! She melts my heart too! :)

Grammy

Lauren said...

Aww... what a sweetie! She's so cute. I pray for smooth teenage years for you with Lawson everyday!

Love you!