Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lawson Talk

Do you think we are ready for another round of Lawson talk??? Remember anything is bound to come out of this little girls mouth. I am just thankful they are not curse words!!!


#1
Why do I have brunette hair, Daddy have brunette hair, Mommy have brunette hair, and Wesley have BLONDE hair?????

#2
L: Mommy I am ready for you to start making another baby and this time can she be a girl?

M: What would her name be? (looking back that was a silly question to ask)

L: Britian (Best friend Charity's daughters name)

M: I think that name is already taken and I don't think I am having any more babies

L: Well, um I don't think she will mind and yes you are!!

M: walking away from that conversation

1 comment:

Lauren said...

HAHA! She cracks me up. Just to add another one from when I spoke to her on the phone:

"Why do you take care of sick kids? They poop, pee, and throw up on you and it stains your clothes."