Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Life getting a little more complicated...

I think I told you Wesley is on the move and into everything! Well now we have started the climbing phase....

Wesley climbing the steps.... He is saying "Mom this is for amateurs"


Next step, climbing on the hearth...


"Why are you telling me no and taking a picture of me??"


Yep, he made it on the second try...


This is the part that will put more gray hair on my head!


And so the fun begins with being a mom to a boy!!! I love it, I just hope my hair color holds up!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell me about it! I can vouch that this is a climbing baby after this weekend!!!!! Wes, is a great workout! At least you will keep your great figure! Now I can't promise anything about your hair color!!!!!!!
Grammy!

Lauren said...

WOW! Look at him go. I'm sure Lawson has an eagle eye on him to help you out - until she starts playing with her dolls...