Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lawson's First Swim Lesson

Monday was Lawson's first swim lesson. She did great! The teacher was a little surprised by Lawson because when she told the kids to get in the water Lawson just jumped right in!! Literally, jumped in totally submerged and popped back up. My little girl is like a fish but don't tell her that because she will say "I am not a fish do you see any fins on me?" A little Smart Alic is what we have ladies and gentleman!! Great!



How do I keep Wesley busy and not wanting to go in the pool?.... FOOD!!


After swim lessons we spent the rest of the morning at the pool. Wesley is much like Lawson and loves the water!! I need to get pictures of little guy in the pool but it is kinda hard because the boy has no fear and I can't leave him alone for a second!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you keep Wes occupied with food! What a great distraction!
Haha.
Love, L