Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday Fun with Friends Day!!

It appears that we have started a Wednesday play date with various friends this summer. Last week we went to Monkey Joes with the Spesshardt family and this Wednesday we went strawberry pickin' with the Lail family. It is always so much fun to see friends!! It is also so nice that our kids are close in age and really seem to love each other (bonus!)

Last Wednesday it was Monkey Joe...

Before we left I told Lawson to bring some socks with her since she was wearing sandals. Next thing I know she is wearing socks with sandals (great look.) I told her "just carry your socks, you don't wear socks with sandals" she said "Well, mom I can start jumping faster if all I have to do is take off my sandals" (Dang, she has a good point and you can't argue with her reasoning...)

She use to hate Monkey Joe's because it was so loud. I think she likes it now...


On the other hand we have Wesley who held on to me for dear life for the first 20 min.

Lawson in action...


Starting to warm up...


And he is off and having fun!!


Today we went Strawberry picking, again. They were so nice they only made us pay 75 cents because we are not the best field hands!!!

Charity, Siena and Britian

Lawson cheesing it up for the camera!

Hi folks!!!


These two are inseparable!! They are so sweet together!!!


Next Wednesday, our good friend Owen is going to spend a couple of hours with us. See Wednesday is turning out to be fun with friends day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great Wednesday fun!

Love,
L