Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Visit from CharGrill

My good friend, Charlotte (or Chargrill), came down to run in the Susan B Komen Race for the Cure this weekend and stuck around Sunday so we could see her and her mom. I always love hanging out with Charlotte even if it is for 1 hour. It is quality (although, I was chasing after at least one hungry, hot kid) rather then quantity, right? We did get some pictures of us girls!

Love ya girls!!


The other "ladies" wanted to be in the picture too!! Of course they should be in the picture they are going to be MC Alumni too (one day).


And this was Wesley on the way home...


Hope to see ya soon!!

4 comments:

Christy N said...

I am jealous!!! I hope you gals had fun. I always enjoy getting together with MC gals and their kids...it's the greatest!

Love, Christy

Anonymous said...

How fun it must be to get together with your college buddies. Glad you ladies still keep in touch.

L

CharGrill said...

Thanks for posting Maridith - I'll post on my blog, too! It was GREAT seeing you - even if just for a little while!!
Love you guys,
CharGrill : )

M. Lail said...

One of those ladies did NOT look happy. ;)