Friday, June 19, 2009

Wesley's Pool Fun

Yesterday I tried to get some pictures of Wesley in the pool. This was VERY CHALLENGING!! Let's see try to keep him from going under (most important), keep the camera dry and try to get a good picture. Hmmm.... I bet I looked like an idiot...but what's new!!

At least I got some good shots...

I normally never let Lawson do this but she did a great job!


She is a natural teacher!!


Wesley getting ready for the big swim.


Wesley getting in and out of the pool on his own.


Mommy this is fun!!!

Can you tell little guy's hair is turning blound? That comes from the Fitts side!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

love the pool pictures of wes! can't wait to get back swimming with you guys!

Anonymous said...

You have to be talented to get these great photos and not let anything happen to the kids or the camera. Y'all must have so much fun at the pool!!
Love, L

Elizabeth said...

another little fish!