Monday, June 8, 2009

Little bit of this and that

Let's see...Last Thursday I thought this whole "staying at home thing" was one of the worst ideas I had EVER had. I don't know waking up at 6:15AM (not normal), 1 screaming son, a daughter who talked back AND didn't listen!! I don't know, I was cranky, they were cranky it was just a bad day!! Thank God for more good days then bad days!!!

Then there was Friday...couldn't of been better!!! We went on lots of errands and they were PERFECT!!! They must of known.... :)

So I have to add a Lawson Talk story... At Lowe's Home Improvement on Friday at the check-out line talking with the cashier...


Lawson: Hi, Emily!!
M: how in the world did my daughter know her name was Emily???

Emily: Well, Hello how did you know my name was Emily?

L: I read it on your tag (Duh!!!)

M: What in the world is happening, my daughter can not read?

E: Well, what is your name?

L: Lawson Annabelle Fitts

E: How old are you?

L: I am 4 years and I was born on May 25th

E: (to me) You must be very proud?

M: (closing my jaw) Why yes I am....

L: This is Welsey James, but mommy and daddy call him James Welsey he is one

Okay...note to self: Close jaw in front of other so I don't appear to be so shocked!!! When we got out to the car I asked (grilled) Lawson on how she knew her name and she finally said "My friend at school is name Emily and I know her name" So we know a site word... Good Job Lawson!

Saturday: Wesley is now the "pesky little brother" he now hits, pushes, tries to bite Lawson all while smiling!! The child knows what he is doing!! Lawson will scream out "Mom he is taunting me" or "He is pestering me" All I can say is REALLY!!! Does it start this young? Yes, it does. Do I think it is going to get better...um, NO!! He went into his first timeout this weekend. There has to be a first for everything.

Today, Lawson had her 4 year check-up. She is still REALLY tall, in the 95% (42.5") and all systems are a go!!



Today Wesley is 17 months old. He is a LIVE WIRE!!! There is no slowing this guy down. He is like a monkey, he is loud, and is is full of energy!!! He is all boy and he is all mine!!! Love it!!! He is really talking these days. I think we are at 20+ words now!!! Just one day closer to talking back!!! HAHA!!

2 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

That's awesome about Lawson reading the name!! They really surprise us sometimes!

CharGrill said...

Just wait until they are teenagers....**sigh** (re: picking at each other).
Way to go Lawson! This is obviously a smart gal - an MC Angel for sure!!!!