Thursday, June 18, 2009

Swim Lesson Fun

Tomorrow, Lawson will take her final swim lesson for the week. She has done a marvelous job. I say that not because she is the best swimmer, but because she has 1) not come crying out of the pool for mommy 2) gone in the water even though it has been freezing (the reason I quit/hated swim team a decade and a half ago) 3) been very brave 4) limited her negotiating skills and listened to the teacher. I couldn't be more proud of her!!

Lawson going in the pool dispite how cold it was!! Lawson was sporting her new bathing suit and goggles from Mamma II.


I don't know why but in this picture she looks like such a big girl!
The girl LOVES the water!

Part of the entertainment each morning is finding all of the frogs in the water!!


Here is my brave little girl. She went off the diving board 3 times today!


She was the first one to go off the board for her class. To say I was SHOCKED is
an understatment!


Great form!! Very little splash...I give it a 10!


I think we might take swim lessons again in July!! Lawson, I am so proud of you!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

great job lawson! katie and i are so proud of you. can't wait to see you swim soon.

Avery & Hailey said...

That is really awesome!!! I love the comment about limiting her negotiating skills...seriously, what is with that? Avery does the same thing!!

That is so wonderful that she loves the water so much!

Unknown said...

Good job Lawson!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of Lawson. What a big girl. She's fearless! I would not participate in catching the frogs in the AM.
Love,L