Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th Fun!

On July 4th we spent the evening on the boat/pier with the Yacht Club. We had such a good time. The weather was perfect and Lawson & Wesley got to see fireworks for the first time. We also enjoyed the evening with my college friends and Lawson's play mates. Thanks guys for coming over!!

Mommy I see you!

Lawson on July 4th 2009!

Wesley July 4th 2009


Captian Lawson and the Skipper Wesley....10-4 Good Buddy!



Lawson and Siena chowing on some cake!! Good stuff!!


Yep, I think he likes the cake... This is classic example of the difference between boys and girls!! Siena is eating like a lady and my little guy....well pictures are worth a thousand words!!

Lawson showing Siena how to drive...Wesley is climbing over the backseat saying "Wait I am the skipper!!"


I don't know...I am so tired I can't see straight!!


Lawson and Siena breaking down to some Fleetwood Mac. These girls had a blast!!


Happy Birthday America!!
Thanks also to the members of of Yacht Club, they know how to throw a good party!!

2 comments:

M. Lail said...

We had such a good time with you guys. Who knew Fleetwood Mac rocked so hard?

Anonymous said...

Lawson was so cute at the dock party going around talking to everyone. She really can cary on a good conversation and knows how to fit right in. Had the best time with all you guys.

Love,
Pops