Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Visit to Nana's School

We got to visit Nana's school where she is the BIG BOSS, the Principal!! Very cool!! I told them Nana is the only principal I want to meet in a school office, otherwise they are in big trouble. I don't think they know what I am talking about!!

Lawson loved all the "paper" in her office that was available to write on


Wesley just like the fact her chair went round and round!!


Am I going to detention for this???


This picture cracks me up for some reason!! They look so studious at a school yard playground.


Notice Lawson's Fancy plume pen and paper


It was fun visiting Nana's school. It is crazy to think in one year Lawson will be at an Elementary school going into Kindergarten.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Sometimes even a visit to even Nana's office can be kind of scary. JK!