Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Visit from Donna and Owen

Last Thursday one of my best friends from college came up to visit us!! Donna and her son Owen came up from FL and spent to days and we had so much fun!!! I am still catching up on my sleep but it worth it. Our visit was so much fun and the kids enjoyed each other so much!! Here are some great pictures of our time together!

Owen loves the swing and Lawson loved pushing him


Wesley broke the ice pretty quickly by the two of them breaking a block tower!!


Our attempt to get pictures of everyone


Lawson's favorite thing was brushing Donna's hair. Donna offered her a quarter but Lawson said "No, I have enough" I need work on that with her!
This is tickle time before bed time. Owen has the best laugh EVER.

Lawson just loved Ms Donna


The boys slept in Wesley's room. I had my camera ready for when I walked in and Wesley was pointing to Owen like "look who is in my room!" Going to sleep the boys would say back and forth to each other "Bye-bye" For about hour! It was so cute!!!


Friday morning we went to the pool!! Everyone seemed to have a great time!!


Owen partied a little to hard the night before and crashed at the pool. I would give someone $10 if they could get one of my kids to sleep at the pool!!


The girls and their kids!! What fun!!

Then Friday night the moms went out on the town!! We left Lawson, Wesley, & Owen at home with my parents (who just arrived from NOVA) and said BYE-BYE. My parents are awesome by the way!! Thank you Mom and Dad! It was just us girls and we had SO MUCH FUN!! We partied like is was 1999! And that was a good year!! I love hanging out with these girls. We were missing 2 of the party girls but hopefully we will all get together in February.

One last picture before Donna and Owen left!!

It was so much fun seeing Owen and Donna. It is amazing after all these years, distance, and life changes, we can pick up where we left off. Love you Donna and Owen and it was so wonderful seeing you!!!

No comments: