Wednesday, July 22, 2009

MC Roommate Reunion

While I was up in VA I got to see my MC roommate. I haven't seen her since she was pregnant with Davis (age 5). It had been a while! It was so nice to finally meet her adorable kids and see her beautiful home. The kids got along so nicely! I bet if we were closer we would be getting together a lot for play dates! Davis was such a great host... he took Lawson on the home tour and showed her every room. It was so sweet!!!

Me and Karen


Wesley, Morgan, & Davis (Wes made himself right at home with the toys)


Lawson and Morgan!!


The kids had a blast doing laps in her home


In theory this is a great idea! Karen's kids stayed still!


Karen it was wonderful seeing you! Hopefully, it won't be 5+ years before we see each other again!

1 comment:

Avery & Hailey said...

Oh I'm jealous! We need to plan an MC reunion. Maybe in Raleigh on a Friday or Saturday.