Friday, August 21, 2009

Lawson's Projects

Lawson is so much like me, sometimes it is just scary. One of the wonderful qualities of Lawson is her love of "projects." Most nights we have an agenda it is either dance night, help daddy in the garage, make a list, or complete a project.

Here is one of Lawson's Grocery Lists. I told her how to spell the words (of course) and she wrote them!! The only letter she needed help with was the "m."


Then one night it was "Paint night" I set up her art easle, drew the giraffe, gave her some guidelines, and went on to put Wesley to bed. When I came back down this is what I found. I WAS SHOCKED!! I think she is a natural.


The finished picture!


Signed and dated! This one is going to be framed! She has since painted a couple more pictures but they are gifts and I can not spoil the suprise.

6 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

That's amazing!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Definitely a natural.

Mommy Bowen said...

Super talented like her Mommy! That's really incredible! Way to go Lawson!

Unknown said...

She is just like her mommy!

Jennifer said...

awesome!

CharGrill said...

I love this picture!! Can I order a print? Would she sign it for me?!
My cube is covered with drawings from Haley, one of my co-worker's daughters. I love the artwork. I will totally be one of those moms that saves everything my child does. I better make sure to build a room when the time comes!