Monday, August 17, 2009

My Cousins' Wedding

Last weekend I headed up to Philly for my cousin's wedding. My cousin, Owen, married a fabulous girl, Jen. They are the definition of love!! Their love for each other truly oozed from every pour of their body. It was so sweet!! It was so wonderful to be apart of their spectacular day.

Oh, I should add I went to the wedding without Collins and the kids. It was like a vacation for mommy...and I really lived it up!!! I partied until 3AM Friday night and danced the night away with my family Saturday night! I paid the price, because let's face it I am NOT 21 anymore, but it was fun trying!!

Maridith and Lauren (Pregnant girl didn't stay up til 3AM)


Maridith and Will (he did stay up until 3AM and we hung out with my Aunt Belinda and Uncle Jeff)


We did finally venture out around Philly (12PM) for their famous Cheese steak.


The happy couple!!


Me, Lauren and my mom...we all got the memo to wear black!



This is not a typical "mommy" outfit...see I can dress up!!


My daddy and his two girls!


Maridith, Lauren, and my cousin Taylor...she is 10 years old


The Hammill family
Mamma II and her children

Me and my cousin!!


I had a blast at the wedding and every once in a while it is nice to get away, but I loved coming home!! I missed Collins and the kids so much!!

4 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

you look great! It's nice to have moments away like that some times!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the pictures of the wedding are terrific

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos! What a beautiful family you have!! The three Kenna women are stunning!! Who is the Mom???
Love to all,
Paula

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos! What a beautiful family you have!! The three Kenna women are stunning!! Who is the Mom???
Love to all,
Paula