Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer Cruising

One thing fore sure about this summer, we have been driving A LOT!! While we were at Ms Paula's we had a nice change of pace from the old Ford Explorer and rode in style in Ms Paula's Mercedes (couldn't tell you the style). Let me tell you....the KIDS COULD TELL A DIFFERENCE!!! They loved riding in her car (between you and me, so did I).

When it was time to go home on Sunday, Wesley was trying to get into her car rather then my car. Can't say I blame him, but back to the old Ford we went!!

Getting into the car to pick up Lauren from the train station


BIG MISTAKE!! I gave Wesley a Hot Krispy Creme Donut on the way home. He didn't go to bed until 11PM that night.



Wesley enjoying the sunroofs. He is giving truckers a thumbs up!



So silly!


Even sillier!



I don't know about you but I love a sleeping baby in the car!! So sweet!


But what is better then one sleeping baby...
TWO of them!!


Thanks Paula for taking us around in your car!! We enjoyed the ride!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool riding and two sweet children! Glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

FINGER LAWSON!!!! REMEMBER YOUR TEETH!!!
GRAMMY

Anonymous said...

A car is a car, it is the precious ones that ride in it that make it great!
Love you,
Paula

Lauren said...

I bet Jenny has liked to lick up the crumbs left behind.