Tuesday, August 11, 2009

On the water at Lake Wateree

If you should know one thing about my kids know they LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Water!! Since they are kin to their father they love boats too!!

Wesley was happy as a pig in mud on the boat!!


Paula's dog, Jenny, loves the water too!!


Mr Jim letting the kids drive the boat


This is fun!!


Then Wesley got control...he would get mad if Mr Jim tried to hold onto the wheel. He looks like a natural!!


I told you...don't mess with the wheel!!!


My beautiful sister showing off her baby boobs..I mean bump at 16 weeks!! So pretty!!

That concludes our fun visit to SC. Paula and Jim thank you for everything. We had a wonderful time!!! Same time, same place next year????

4 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

I know Lake Wateree. My aunt had a place on Lake Wateree! Great pics!

Lauren said...

I will meet you there next year too!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Paula and Jim for giving my grandchildren and DIL one grand time! I can tell by all of the pics that they had a blast!

Grammy Gale

Elizabeth said...

Looks like so much fun! Great pictures.