Wednesday, August 12, 2009

While Mommy is gone the kids shall PLAY!!

This weekend I went to PA for a family wedding. Their Grammy and Pops came into town to watch them on Friday. I am pretty sure the kids didn't miss me too much because they were having so much fun!! On Friday they went to the pool and played around the house. Then on Saturday the kids, grandparents and Daddy went to Pullen Park.

Grandparents and grand kids!


It's a little hot out here!



Lawson and Wesley on the water boat! I was so surprised to see this pictures and hear that Wesley stayed still the whole time. Lawson's first time on the boat she started to climb-out!!


The train, the train!


Lawson and Grammy!! Fun, fun!!


I don't care who you are the carousel brings out the kid in you!!!


Are you looking at me???



The other adventure for the weekend was camping out downstairs because there was no A/C upstairs (which happened to be the hottest weekend of the summer!) Daddy and Lawson slept on the air mattress, Wesley slept in the Living room in the pack and play and Grammy and Pops toughed it out upstairs in the furnace!!! If that isn't love I don't know what is!!
Thank you Grammy and Pops for coming up to stay with the kids!! They had a great time!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had so much fun with Lawson and Wes plus our "big boy!" Your children, I mean OUR grandchildren!) are so well mannered! When you are truly happy, the heat doesn't matter!