Monday, October 5, 2009

To cut or not to cut...that is the question

Okay, so it has been brought to my attention (by someone in this home) that it is time to cut Wesley's hair. I am not sure exactly why but I have been very reluctant to cut his hair. Maybe because it seems ODD that I need to cut my son's hair at 21 months when my daughter didn't need her hair cut until she was 2.5yrs old. Plus, once his hair is cut he is just one step closer to being a little boy rather then my baby. Plus, his hair is so beautiful and blonde...I LOVE IT!!(Yes, I have issues)

Here is my baby boy one year ago this month... We would call him "Mr. Clean" because his head was so round and bald!!


Here is Wesley now...
The back view


Okay, maybe their is a slight resemblance to "Billy Ray Cyrus" but that is only when his hair is WET!!!


To make this fun, I am going to ask you what you think??? Not that your response will sway me one way or the other...I just thought I would ask your opinion... Should I cut his hair now or wait until he is 2? Take the poll on the side :)

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

wait until two!! don't cut! you will have more to save when you do cut it!

Anonymous said...

I vote yes to cutting. He is just so darn cute! No matter what you do to his hair, he will always be your baby.
Mom

Lauren said...

If you're into the 'Business in the front and party in the back' type look; I say don't cut it. Otherwise, I think it's time.

Elizabeth said...

cut cut cut! I'm a fan of the cutting of hair. I'm itching to get A's cut again.

Anonymous said...

My vote is yes on the hair cut but at the same time I know how you feel.

Pops

Unknown said...

I love his hair!!!! Don't cut it yet! I love running my fingers threw it! Once it is cut, he will look like a little boy and the toddler look will be gone. Enjoy it while you can!

Unknown said...

I over rule Pops vote!