Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Deer Season is Here

Right before deer season opened up there were 3 deer n our front yard.


Close-up. They were just staring at us....pretty much taunting Collins!

Now that deer season is here...I am happy to report the hunter has provided food for his family...haha! Collins always jokes that he has to hunt "to feed his family" Yep, because if it wasn't for his hunting skills...we would starve!!! He cracks me up!

Since Wesley is too young to hunt I thought I would make him some deer crossing overalls!!!

Happy Deer Season!!
Wow, I never thought I would say that!!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Will is so proud of you Maridith. I think another season is going to go by that he's not going to be able to "provide" for his family.

Wes' overalls are so cute!!

Lauren said...

Thank God for the grocery!

Jennifer said...

I love Wes' overalls! That is the sweetest picture of him too! Happy Deer Season!

Heather said...

Very cute overalls! I believe that Wes was wearing them yesterday at MOPS, right? Your talent always amazes me! :-)

Unknown said...

So cute!

Price Rinker said...

Meredith,

I am right there with you. We ran out of deer meat this summer. I am not liking buying "regular meat." Will needs to go get me somemore meet but work is getting in the way. I love me some deer meat

Price Rinker said...

Meredith,, I was signed in under my daughters email. oops, this is Jennifer Rinker