Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blackberry Picking

A couple of weekends ago we went to a local Berry Farm to pick blueberries (like we did last year) much to our disappointment the blueberries were not ready but the blackberries were.  YUM, one of my personal favorites.  Only hard part about blackberries is those bushes have thorns.

The kids are excited no matter what!

DSC_1896

Lawson showing me which ones you pick. 

DSC_1898

Daddy and Wesley were a team again. They got more blackberries then the girls.

DSC_1902

Of course, we had sweet Cailyn with us.  She enjoyed the experience too.  Last year I had just found out I was pregnant when we went blueberry picking.  Amazing what a year can do. 

DSC_1903

Long rows means LOTS of running by big guy!

DSC_1905

Like last year we fed the goats and chickens. 

DSC_1906

We will be back in a couple of weeks to get our share of blueberries!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Let me know when you go for blueberries and we'll try to go with you.