My sweet baby girl is 5 months old today. Can you tell she is a happy baby? She truly is the happiest baby on the block!!!
5 Things about Cailyn…
1. This week she started rolling from back to stomach. She USE to roll from her stomach to her back but now she finds being on her tummy so comforting she will either fall asleep or just lay there until I move her back to her back.
2. If you can tell from the picture above Cailyn is trying her best to sit up!
Here is Cailyn’s daily exercise time…
Of course when she is sitting up straight and LOOKING at the camera I have it unfocused… but you get the point. Look at those blue eyes!
And then we fall…She is not discouraged. She grunts until I sit her back up.
3. Cailyn took a bottle for the first time at 4.5 months from my sister. Then from my mom and then from me. She really doesn’t care as long as she is being fed. Such an easy baby!!
4. Wesley can make her laugh quicker and faster then anyone. Cailyn adores Wesley. She loves everyone else but I tell you her face lights up with Wesley is around.
5. She is still my string bean. She is long but petite. She wears 3-6 month clothes.
We have not started solid foods. I may start them when I get back from the beach or I may not. I really am not in a rush!
My special note to Cailyn-
Cailyn my dear, you are one amazing baby. You continue to amaze me with your easy-going personality, (I have decided you get that from your daddy) your joy for the simple things (eye contact, attention from your siblings, and being held high above my head), and watching you discover your surroundings. As I say to Lawson and Wesley I will say it to you “ I love you to the moon and back” you are my precious angel. I love you, baby cakes!! Mommy