Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hand-me-downs

I love hand-me-down clothes.  Especially ones where you have a picture of the original owner wearing them. McKenna also wore this outfit but I could not find a picture of her wearing it (L- if you have one send it to me).
Last Sunday, Cailyn wore one of Lawson’s outfits and it just brought back a flood of memories.  Oh, my sweet Lawson was so beautiful and big.  Wow.
Here is Lawson (5 months wearing a size 9mo) in this precious Ralph Lauren Outfit.
DSCN1441
Here is Cailyn at 7 months wearing the same outfit.
DSC_0119
Melt my heart!! I have to two most precious daughters.

Also, I should note looking at these pictures I no longer think L & C look alike.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Awww, so sweet. Yeah they don't look anything alike now. I looked for a picture and didn't find one with McK wearing this dress - I know she did though. ;)