Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wesley’s First Day of Preschool

Today was my main man’s first day of preschool.  He was SO EXCITED!! He woke up extra early (yeah!) after waking up in the middle of the night complaining about foot cramps.  It reminded me of when my brothers were growing their bones would just hurt them they were growing so fast.  I thought it was ironic Wesley had something similar the day before he starts the 3yrs old class room.  Just proving he is growing up! 

Here is his official picture.  He is so handsome!!Wesley 1st Day of Preschool

Everyone was super excited for Wesley.  Gotta love the sibling love.

Lawson and Wesley 09132011

Wesley (3yrs old) Lawson (6 years old) Wow, I have tall kids.  Where did they get that from???

Lawson and Wesley Sept 13 2011

Wesley truly is the most loving child.  I have to document that yes he did at one time give his momma kisses!!

Wesley and Mommy

Wesley was super excited and when he got there he saw his buddy Harriss and they were all smiles and hugs!!

Wesley and buddy Harriss

Here is Wesley with his teacher, Ms. Jacqui.  There were no tears or tantrums.  It was a GREAT drop off and I can not wait to hear about his first day!!

DSC_0068

Wesley, we love you!!!

DSC_0058

No comments: