Thursday, September 15, 2011

A little bit of this and that

Here are my kiddos!  Cailyn is changing so much these days (becoming a my little Chunky Monkey!) It makes me wonder who she looks like these days.   She might of started out looking like Wesley but these days I see a lot more of Lawson in her.  Who knows? Lets just say she looks like Cailyn!!

Fitts Kids 09132011

Then it was Lawson’s turn to take a pictures.  I think she is a better photographer then me.  It might be her calling!!

Wesley, Cailyn, Mommy 09132011

Kid Update!

DSC_0024

Wesley’s first week of preschool has been wonderful.  Get this…the teacher told me “Wesley is the best behaved child in her class, hands down!”  HOLY COW!! So all the attitude and tantrums and not listening he leaves at home.  What a blessing..I think.  I should preference this- in his class there are 5 boys and 2 girls.  Poor teacher!

DSC_0038

Lawson is doing great in school.  We are having some issues on what she is hearing on the bus. Ugh!  The good news is she asks me about what she is hearing, the bad news is she is hearing it and her mind is a steal trap.  What to do, what to do? I do not want to give up on the bus but I have some issue with her being exposed prematurely to stuff she does not need to know.  grrrrr!

DSC_1225

Cailyn (7.5mo old) is just sweet Cailyn.  She is doing great and she seems to REALLY enjoy her mommy-me time.  Sweet girl!

No comments: