Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Aunt and Uncles in VA

This weekend we went to VA and had such a good time!! Wes got to meet his Uncle Ryan for the first time!! They got to bond. We had such a fabulous time hanging out with everyone! I love you all so much and miss you!!!

Special note: So I realized after calling Lawson - Lauren and Wes- Will that I have named my children with the same first letters as my sister and my brother-in-law. If you know me you know I can never get the name of something right the first time. So either I did this to confuse myself OR I love my sister and brother-in-law so much that we subconsciously named them after their first letter. Who know!

Uncle Ryan meeting Wes for the first time


Happy Wes and Lawson playing around


Just the Boys!!


Ryan and Lawson


Lawson and Lauren playing around!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe in the subconscious theory! I had such an awesome weekend. I keep looking at pictures from the weekend because I miss y'all so much! Can't wait to see you in August.

Love,

Lauren