Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just feel like writing


I soooo should be doing work work right now but I am thinking about the kids so I thought I would write about my angels.

Yesterday I took Lawson to her 3 year appointment. She was an angel. She actually loves going to the doctors and get this- she wanted them to give her a shot. (I don't think she realized doctor shots hurt!!) Anyway, she isn’t due for a shot until she goes to kindergarten!! Did you say kindergarten??? That is crazy talk!! The doctor said she was in perfect health was impressed that the only time she went to the doctor in her 2nd year was for pink eye!

As far as her stats she is in the 90% for weight and 95% for height. I think the measurements were 38lbs and 39 ½”. She is a big girl!!

Lawson constantly is cracking up me and her daddy. I wish I had a tape recorder on all of the time. She is hilarious!!

Now for Wes…On Sunday, he turned 5 months old! He had a runny nose this weekend but seems to be fighting it off pretty well. He hates to get his nose cleaned. I swear, I think he is swatting at me when he sees me coming with a tissue.

I haven’t wanted to admit this but I am today. WES IS NOT SLEEPING THRU THE NIGHT!! IT IS KILLING ME!! I use to brag how Lawson started sleeping thru the night at 8 weeks and truly woke up once during the night before Wes was born. Now that Wes is not sleeping thru the night neither is Lawson. Some nights are better then others, but I can count on 1 hand how many times Wes and Lawson have both slept thru the night. Collins could sleep thru a tornado so he isn’t much help (he is helpful with so many other things I try not to complain) but I have the nights solo. The nights are not too bad he is up for 15 minutes tops and then back to bed. If I have a gripe it is that I am still waking up and working! I would love 1 full night of sleep!!

Now that I have gotten that off my chest we can move to the cute stuff…Wes is rolling everywhere these days. He won’t stay still. On Sunday I noticed him pushing up on his hands and trying to push his butt in the air. It is so cute!! I think he is testing out his crawling skills. We are not close but it won't be too long!!

1 comment:

Avery & Hailey said...

I'm sorry he's not sleeping through the night yet. I know it wears on you. Avery was colicky...so I completely understand going without sleep. Hope he starts settling in to a full night's sleep soon for you!