Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summertime, Summertime!!

Lawson and Wes 1st time at pool (Summer 2008)


Hey Big Sis, where are you going?


Lawson pushing Wes in his float


Yesterday, as promised I took the kids to the pool. This was our first time at the 'real' pool this summer and we had SOOOOO much fun! (thank you Nana and Dah) Last year I took Lawson 2-3 times a week with another friend and her baby. This year they decided not to join but I decided what the heck. Although I will have a 5 month old it will be okay. I was right, it was more then okay, it was pure bliss!! I had one of those moments that I was smiling so hard it hurt. I loved watching my children play in the pool. This was Wes's first time at the pool and he was soaking it all in! Lawson didn't take long to remember how she loves to go underwater and splash and play. She didn't seem to mind that Wes took some (lots) of my attention because she was quick to find other kids to play with her.



Lazy summer day!

Wes loved being in the water. He never fussed, he just smiled and kicked his arms and legs in his little float. After a while he ended up falling asleep in his float!
He is just like his Mommy and Nana- the only thing he was missing was a cold refreshment (and I am not talking about a soda pop)! It was so cute. I am so glad I brought my camera so I could capture some of these priceless moments.

If I haven't said it recently I am so blessed and I love being a mommy to these two precious children!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Per Will, "Wes is the man!"
We loved looking at the pictures. Looks like it was fun for everyone. Can't wait to take them to the pool this weekend.

Love,

Lauren & Will

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Love the pictures!