Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wes is Sitting Up!!

My Baby is starting to sit up now. He loves to be upright and believe it or not stays that way for a really really long time. It seems like it happened overnight! Sitting up at 5 1/2 months!!

Enjoy the pictures...

Look at me mommy


I am soooo proud of you baby


Lawson playing with her baby brother... she loves it that he is sitting up now...I guess Wes likes it too!!


To make sure it wasn't a fluck I tried it again this morning... Check out his new shirt from Australia


Lawson and Wes 06/25/06

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Way to grow Wes! What a cute and happy fella. It was great seeing you today...next outing should be with kids.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Wes-a-ley! From the way he was this weekend it was just a matter of moments that he would be up. Before you know it those belly "swimming strokes" will be him crawling.

Lauren