Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mommy- aka- Bag Lady


I was telling mom the other day how happy I was to be working from home now and I could retire my days as ‘the bag lady.’ She asked me what I meant and I counted off to her all of the bags I require on a typical morning going to work. She said I should take a picture so I would remember. I realized after I took this that if this was a Monday I would also have a bag full of diapers for Wes and Lawson’s ‘Big Sister’ bag for her change of clothes for the week.

From Right to Left -Laptop, pump, VIP- Wesley, purse, lunch, & Wes's diaper bag

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You will so not miss hauling all of that every day!

Unknown said...

How exciting to be able to work from home! How many days are you able to avoid the office?

Avery & Hailey said...

How do you remember everything? Good gracious!

Maridith said...

I am going to be working from home full time now except for a couple days a month for deliverables to the customer. I am very excited. To answer Beth's question there are days I didn't remember everything!!