Friday, June 27, 2008

Bye Bye Bumbo

We have retired the Bumbo seat and now Wes is in a high chair. Our days of sitting on the kitchen table to eat are over. Wes was getting so strong and long that he was pushing himself backwards and almost popping himself out of it. I pulled out the old high chair last night. Lawson recognized it immediately and said "when I was a baby I sat in here, but I am not a baby anymore, Wes is" When she first started talking I was afraid she was going to get a little possessive but she didn't.

Wes doesn't mind where he eats as long as he gets to eat!


Lawson likes it that Wes now sits with us at the kitchen table (notice the purple glove by her plate!)


Notice that beady green eye in the background, that is Chewy waiting for clean up duty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how the purple gloves are by her plate still!


L