Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lawson playing in the pool (kinda)



So yesterday I promised Lawson that if she got a sticker for good behavior at school I would take her and Wes to the pool. I called and sure enough she had received a sticker. For those who don't have a 3 year old, there are days that they do not have "good behavior." Well, my plans didn't quite work out the way I wanted them to and I got off work a little late. So while I was at home (I work from home a couple days a week) I set up a blow-up pool on the deck. At the time it was a great idea.

I was so proud of myself for finding a way not to disappoint Lawson. I got the air compressor out and blew the pool up. Cleaned it off and filled it up with water. I felt a little guilty filling it up with water since we are under water restrictions but not quilty enough to disappoint a little girl. Well an hour after I had filled it up with water 2 of the 3 air chambers had deflated!! The pool was the sorriest excuse for a pool there was. The good news is Lawson didn't seem to mind!


Tonight we are going to the real pool!! Mommy and 2 kids, that will probably be another story!!






No comments: