Thursday, September 18, 2008

3 Years, 3 Months, 3 Weeks, and 3 days old!

I noticed on the Lawson's age ticker that Lawson is all 3s today. (Elizabeth I know you love that, my numbers friend). So in honor of Lawson and all her threes I thought I would write in 3s about Lawson.

3 things Lawson loves
- Barbies
- Going to the Grocery Store or CVS
- Watching Betty Boop

3 things Lawson dislikes (this is a struggle)
- Going to bed
- Bad smells
- Sitting in time out

3 things Lawson says all of the time
- "It's okay sweetheart"
- "Let's Rock n' Roll"
- "Can I have 3 because I am 3?"

3 ways Lawson makes me smile (could name a lot more)
- How eager she is to help me
- Her witty comments and observations about EVERYTHING!
- How much she loves her family!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love it! Good job on catching the 3s and I love the tidbits in 3s.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful 3 year old you have!

L

Anonymous said...

I love that can I have 3 because I'm 3. Very smart !

The Thompsons said...

haha! Davis asks for things in 4s b/c he is 4!