Saturday, September 13, 2008

Look at what she does to me!!

I think one of the down falls of being a younger sibling is the fact that the older sibling has their way with them. Apparently it starts young!

Wes in mommy's cool sunglasses from the eye doctor.
Kinda looks like The Terminator- I'll be back!!


Excuse me, what is on my head?


I don't think pink is my color!!! But it is fun when my sister pays attention to me so it is okay


I remember smearing red lipstick all over my sister, Lauren, and leaving her be so my mom would find her alone! Mom originally thought Lauren was responsible but guess what? Her evil sister was the instigator!! Hehe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DO believe that over the years I got you back! Muhahaha! ;)

Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I DO believe that over the years I got you back! Muhahaha! ;)

Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

A picture is worth a thousand words.....he loves the attention from his sister!

Grammy